Thanks for taking the time to check out our UK review of the De'Longhi Eletta Bean to Cup Coffee Machine. This is also referred to as the De'longhi Eletta Cappuccino machine.
With this particular model you really do get what is called fresh coffee which tastes great. That is because you can grind the fresh beans in the built-in grinder, and also easily froth fresh milk to make a great latte, cappuccino or any of the popular coffee drinks.
Online buyers rate this machine very highly and overall they have given this one a 90% buyer satisfaction rating. That placed it an number 1 position on our top 10 list of bean to cup coffee machines priced between £500-1,000.
This model sits in the low to mid tier range of the price point scale for this type of bean to cup machine.
Most people will be familiar with the brand of course, and the fact that this one has such a high buyer rating, is a clear sign why this maker sells consistently well.
Who Would Buy the De'Longhi Eletta Coffee Machine?
People who understand and love the taste of really fresh coffee are very likely to have a bean to cup machine on their wish list. These types of machine are really for coffee lovers, and they are an expensive purchase.
There are plenty of options for coffee machines, but with any bean to cup type it really is all about getting freshly made coffee. Coffee tastes so much better when the beans are freshly ground.
Add to that the fresh milk which can be quickly and easily frothed, and with one of these at home, you can easily replicate coffee shop flavours and strength.
These are great for making coffee at home and are also ideal for entertaining guest and visitors if you like to do that.
A Little About the De'Longhi Brand
This is one of the best known brands when it comes to buying coffee machines. This is an Italian brand and they have been making coffee makers and machines since 1974.
Their vision is to be recognised as the global market leader in coffee, comfort and selected kitchen and home care.
They are known for their high quality design, and also for making high quality products.
How Buyers Rate the ECAM44.660.B Model?
Overall buyers rate this model with an average 90% buyer satisfaction
- 82% of all buyers gave it a full 5 star review
- 4% of all buyers gave this one a bad review
What Buyers Said About this Model?
We know from the above satisfaction rating that overall buyers rated this coffee maker with a very high buyer rating score. In this section we look at what the buyers had to say about their rating and why they awarded the score that they did.
We have read the reviews, summarised those and we found the easiest way to present these was in the form of a pros and cons table, which we have included below.
- A few buyers said by owning this machine they had entered coffee heaven
- Buyers said this machine looked stunning
- Most importantly the majority of buyers said this made extremely good coffee
- Performs really well and makes consistently good coffee
- Buyers loved the very useful memory function
- A few buyers said they received a defective machine and had to get it replaced
- A couple of buyers said it was too complex to use
The huge majority of buyers loved their purchase despite the high price point. They agreed that it makes great tasting coffee and does that on a very consistent basis.
Like all bean to cup machines, this one does take a bit of time to master. Making a basic espresso is pretty easy, and the time issue is all about getting used to the menu, and also getting used to using the milk frother.
The good news is that in a couple of days you can quickly learn this machine and then enjoy fresh coffee for years to come.
De'Longhi Eletta Coffee Machine Specification
Just below we have included the technical and specification details for those that want that type of information.
We have also included the main features and why these are important.
- It measures 26 x 46 x 36 cm
- It weighs 11 Kg
- Has 1,450 watts of power
- Made from stainless steel
- Pump pressure 15 bar
- Removable water tank
- Has a 1 litre capacity
- Can prepare 2 cups at the same time
- Coffee coffee grinder with 13 different settings
- Has an aroma control
- Bean container size up to 400 grams
- Automatic shut-off
- Empty water indicator
- Empty bean container indicator
- Coffee-grounds container
- Automatic cleaning programs including rinse and descaling
- Auto shut off safety feature
- De'Longhi LatteCrema System
- Removable drip tray
- Energy saving function
- Power supply switch for zero consumption Stand-by function
- Automatic cleaning in the frother
- Choose your favourite milk beverage in the milk menu
- Intuitive sensor touch control panel with two text line display
- Choose from short, medium or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot, at medium or low temperature.
- The machine can be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee
- Cup warmer for cups always at the right temperature.
- Water filter.
Our Verdict on this De'Longhi Model
This bean to cup coffee machine came out at number 1 position on our top 10 list of machines costing between £500-1,000
This one has an RRP of £365.00 but you can almost always find it online for a cheaper price than that.
There are bean to cup machines that cost around £300-500 and they do make up the most of the sales for this type of machine. This one is around that price, but there are a lot more features that add value.
Like any machine of this type, with so many features there is a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but it is always worth it in the end.
Buyers rate it very highly with a 92% satisfaction rating, based on 2,500+ online buyer reviews. We have shown our own ratings below.
This machine really does have great style and will look great in any kitchen. Once you get used to it, the machine is easy enough to use and operate.
If this is not the model for you, then check out our top 10 list of bean to cup machines by clicking right here.
This model the De'Longhi ECAM44.660.B Eletta has sold well for the last few years and continues to perform really for almost every buyer.