Jura Impressa A9 One Touch TFT Coffee Machine UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the high end Jura Impressa A9 One Touch coffee machine. It does come with a high price tag, and the few people who can afford to buy it, do rave about this particular coffee machine.
It is a Swiss design with very high end workmanship that does stand out from many other coffee machines on the market. The machine can be used with fresh beans and you can if you prefer use pre-ground coffee.
The machine has a colour touch screen and also has a foam milk frother. There is little doubt that this is one of the best coffee machines on the market, but at such a high price, you wouldn't expect anything less.
Who Would Buy the Jura Impressa A9?
Any coffee lover would love to own this machine, but is is really all about the price point and affordability. At over £1,000 this is never going to be an affordable option for most people. If you can afford this model, then we believe it is certainly worth serious consideration.
As you can see from the image below, this is a mighty impressive looking machine and we think a very contemporary look.
How Buyers Rate the Jura A9?
There are not a lot of online buyers for this Jura model because of the higher price tag, but the few who have made the splash, rate it with a 100% buyer satisfaction.
What Buyers Say About the Jura A9?
There are not lots of buyer reviews on this one so difficult to do a full review on what they had to say. We did find around 10 reviews so the detail will not be as detailed as we would like to provide.
- They mostly stated that this is a high end or premier machine that has been extremely well made
- It is a small machine that fits easily into a kitchen space and looks fantastic
- Buyers were very impressed by the quality of the coffee
- They were also really impressed with the wide range of easy to use features
The Jura Coffee Brand
Jura have a base in the UK which is located in Colne, Lancashire. (+44 1282 868 266) They are a Swiss company and make a number of high end household appliances.
They have been supplying coffee machines to the UK market since the 1980's. Niederbuchsiten is a town in Switzerland and is the location of the company headquarters today.
It is located at the southern end of the Jura mountains, and it is these mountains that have given the company its name.
Jura A9 Specification
- Measures 44.5 x 23.9 x 32.3 cm
- Weighs 10.9 kg
- Has a 1.1 litre capacity
- Uses 1,450 watts of power when being used
- Has an integrated water filter that removes impurities from the water and stops the build up of limescale
- Has a built in conical burr grinder to grind the beans
- Has a built in milk frother to make those special coffee drinks
- Swiss technology and high workmanship
- Has an interactive touch screen for drink making
- Has a "Doppio" feature that allows you to add an extra shot to your drink if you prefer your coffee stronger
- Has a dual spout and the height can be adjusted to suit the height of your cups
Our Verdict on the Jura Impressa A9 One Touch TFT Coffee Machine
- Clearly buyers love this machine and as such they have rated it very highly
- It is an expensive option but it is made from a very high quality brand
- The touch screen does make it very simple to use and also helps with the overall user experience
- This coffee machine is at the very top of the range