Krups EA8150 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine Review
This is our UK review of the Krups EA8150 Bean to cup coffee machine. This is not a cheap option with an average UK price of around £330. This will of course vary depending on where you make your final purchase.
Online buyers rate it highly with an average 90% buyer satisfaction rating, so clearly it is very high quality.
Please note that this is an older model of a machine and as such may no longer be available online.
If you find that to be the case, then please feel free to check out our top 10 list of bean to cup machines by clicking here.
As the name would suggest this is a bean to cup experience. That means you buy your preferred type of coffee beans, and pour them into the top of the machine. You can then select how you would like your beans to be ground.
The built in grinder then goes to work to create a fresh grind. This is then placed into the machine, where the 15 bar pressure goes to work to make you the perfect espresso. From that espresso, you can then make your favourite coffee drink, using the rich crema espresso as your base.
Below you will find a detailed review. For those who don't have time to read all of this, then we have put together a short summary review of this product just below.
- Measures 32 x 26 x 36.5 cm, weighs 9 kg and has a water tank capacity of 1.8 litres
- The power on this model is strong at 1,450 watts
- 250g sealed coffee bean container
- Programmable auto shut-off
- Comes with 1 x Claris Aqua Filter System cartridge, cleaning tablets and descaling powder
- 15 bar pump pressure
- The built in grinder is adjustable
- Large LED screen
- Removable chrome drip tray
- Has a favourite's feature where you can save 2 of your favourite coffee recipes
The Krups Brand
Krups is a German brand who have been making home products since 1846. They have partnered with Nespresso and also with Nestle and have launched products like the highly popular Nescafe Dolce Gusto machines.
Today they make a really good quality range of espresso machines, pod coffee machines, coffee grinders, frothers and coffee accessories.
For those who want or prefer to read more details, then please continue reading below.
How Buyers Rate the Krups EA8150 Machine
- Overall buyers gave this an overall buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 60% of all buyers gave this machine a full 5 star review
- 0% gave this machine a bad review
What Buyers Say About This Machine
Just below you can read what buyers have to say about this particular Krups model. It is an older model so most of the available reviews on this machine are pretty old.
There are however still a few reviews online, and you can get the model at certain websites, which is why we have included this model in our reviews.
- Buyers said this made very good coffee
- Buyers said the machine is well made
- Buyers liked the fact that the water tank was big enough to make quite a few cups of coffee
- Buyers said it was a very easy machine to use
- No major complaints
Our Verdict on the Krups EA8150 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
This model has dual adjustable dispensers and the grinder is a conical burr grinder.
It also uses a "Thermoblock" heating system.
One of the key features of this model is the interactive screen.
It’s not touch operated – there are physical buttons below the display – but the screen makes it easy to choose your favourite settings.
Please note that this can not be used with pre-ground coffee. There is also an automatic start function, and it has a steam nozzle for frothing milk. There’s no automatic function for milk frothing though.
There is also a clever hydraulic cylinder for tamping the coffee.
Overall the Krups Espresseria EA8150 Automatic bean to cup coffee machine has a range of useful features that include adjustable settings for coffee size, strength and temperature, and has a high quality grinder with three adjustable settings, combined with automatic rinse and descaling programmes.