Thanks for taking the time to check out our UK review of the Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine. Buyers truly love this machine which is manufactured by the Sage brand.
Those buyers rate this one very highly and have given this model a whopping 92% buyer satisfaction. That should tell you just how good this premium product really is.
There are eight beverage selections, so you can have the perfect cup of black coffee with an espresso base.
You can also easily make Cappuccinos, Lattes, Macchiatos, and flat whites, thanks to the milk frother and the full range of settings in terms of coffee volume, milk temperature and milk texture.
According to all of the buyers this machine is instinctively easy to use and also very easy to clean and maintain. Just below we review this Creatista Plus in a lot more detail.
The Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine is a high end capsule machine that also has a milk heater and frother. This is an ideal choice for those who want a quick high quality coffee.
Who Would Buy the Nespresso Creatista Plus?
If you are a buyer who likes the idea of coffee shop quality coffee then this is an ideal model to consider. This model does sit in the premium range, so the build quality is very high, and the appearance as you can see from the above image is second to none.
The machine itself is made from stainless steel with a nice high gloss finish. It comes with a barista milk jug to match, and the jug has a pouring spout designed to be able to latte art, using the micro foam.
How Does the Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine Actually Work?
Just below we have added a video that shows exactly what this machine can do, and how to use it to best effect.
How Buyers Rate the Nespresso Creatista Plus Model?
Overall buyers rate this model with an average 94% buyer satisfaction
- 85% of all buyers gave it a full 5 star review
- 2% of all buyers gave this one a bad review
Based on 1,500+ online buyer reviews
What Buyers Said About this Model?
We know from the above satisfaction rating that overall buyers rated this coffee machine with an excellent rating. In this section we look at what buyers had to say about why they gave their rating and why they awarded the score that they did.
To achieve this we have read the reviews, and then summarised those. We found the easiest way to present these was in the form of a pros and cons table, which we have included below.
- Buyers loved the 3 second heat up time as that avoided having to wait on long warm ups
- Buyers liked the simple display and the fact that it was very easy to read
- Buyers loved the fact that you could customise your coffee
- The vast majority of buyers loved the way this machine frothed the milk
- Buyers say this is very fast and easy to set up
- A few buyers said the milk frother did not do a very good job, and was quite inconsistent
You can quickly see from the reviews above that buyers really like this machine a lot. The only negative feedback was from one or two buyers who clearly had an issue with the milk froth.
Overall we read all of the reviews and in the main the reviews were slowing. This isn't a cheap machine by any standards, but buyers felt they were getting good solid value for money.
Nespresso Creatista Specification
Just below we have included the technical and specification details for those that want that type of information.
We have also included the main features and why these are important.
- It measures 49 x 41 x 24 cm
- It weighs 5.46 Kg
- Has 1,600 watts of power
- Has a 19 bar pump
- Has a 1.5 litre capacity (makes up to 12 cups)
- You do need to use the Grands Crus Nespresso pods with this machine and at the moment there are 24 varieties of coffee drink options
- Fast heat up of just 3 seconds
- Auto-shut off after 9 minutes
- Comes with a welcome pack of 16 Nespresso Grands Crus capsules
- One-touch buttons: Ristretto, Espresso & Lungo, Cappuccino, Cafè Latte, Latte Macchiato, Flat White and milk froth
- The drip tray can be removed quickly for easy cleaning
- Comes with a barista stainless steel milk jug with latte art pouring spout - the frothing is done automatically
- The steam wand is automatically cleaned after every use
- 11 different milk temperature settings
- 8 texture levels of froth
Our Verdict on this Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Machine
This capsule machine is one of the most expensive of these types of coffee capsule machines. That said, it is also one of the very highest quality ones that you can buy.
The 94% buyer satisfaction rating speaks for itself and is always a very good sign for any potential buyer to see.
The machine as you can see from the video is very easy to use, and does make great coffee.
It is expensive for this type of machine, but you do have some great choices when it comes to adjusting the strength of your coffee, and the various temperatures for your milk.
There are practically no complaints about this machine from buyers and that is always a very good sign. A few people did complain about the milk frother.
If this is not the pod/capsule machine for you, then please check out our top 10 list of pod/capsule coffee machines by clicking here.
They were in a small minority though and most buyers said that feature worked really well. Our only real grumble here at The Perfect Grind is the price point for this type of machine.
It's expensive but we are certainly not questioning the quality of this Nespresso Creatista Plus. If you are someone who likes to make their coffee quickly and to a high standard, then the investment is worth it.