Great Coffee Recipe Drinks That You Can Make at Home
If you love your coffee as much as I do, then why not check out our great coffee recipes below. These are all recipes for coffee drinks. If you want to check out our great coffee desert recipes, then you can find them here.
Coffee Recipe 1 - Frappuccino (Serves 1)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry pectin
- 1/4 cup cold semi skimmed milk
- 3/4 cup espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon of liquid coffee flavoring (vanilla, hazlenut, almond, almond roca, raspberry, Irish crème)
- 1 Teaspoon liquid baking flavorings (i.e. cinnamon, praline, etc.)
Get the blender out and set it up. Add 3/4 cup of hot coffee and mix with your sugar for 30 seconds at a low speed to give the sugar a chance to dissolve. While the blender is running, running pour in the cold milk, add the remaining ingredients and choice of flavourings, blend for 1 minute and serve!
How to Make a Starbucks Frappuccino Video
Coffee Recipe 2 - Caramel Macchiato (Serves 2)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 2 cups fresh brewed espresso
- 8 ounces steamed milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Caramel Sauce
Add vanilla syrup to a 16 oz glass. Add steamed milk and caramel sauce and stir well.
How to Make a Caramel Macchiato Video?
Coffee Recipe 3 - Mocha Macchiato (Serves 8)
- 6 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 to 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional cocoa powder for garnish
- 2 cups nonfat milk
Fill ice-cube trays with half of the brewed coffee and place in the freezer. In a bowl, combine the remaining brewed coffee, cocoa powder and milk and stir to dissolve the cocoa. Cover and chill.
When the ice cubes have frozen, transfer them to a kitchen towel and, using a hammer or mallet, crush the cubes. A blender is better, but the hammer is more fun. Fill 4 glasses with the crushed ice and divide the coffee-cocoa mixture evenly among them. Dust the top with cocoa powder and serve.
How to Make a Mocha Macchiato Video
Coffee Recipe 4 - Coffee Frappe (Serves 4)
- 18 -22 Ice cubes, crushed
- 8 ounces Double-strength coffee, chilled
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flavored syrup of choice (vanilla, hazelnut, raspberry or other)
- Whipped cream as a garnish.
Place the ice, coffee, sugar and syrup in a blender. Blend until the frappe is smooth. Pour into a large, tall glasses then garnish with a dollop of whipped cream
How to Make a Coffee Frappe Video
Coffee Recipe 5 - Java Chip (Serves 4)
- 4 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 4 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- Chopped or crushed ice
- Whipped cream (optional)Chocolate syrup (for drizzle, optional)
Fill blender half full with chopped or crushed ice. Add all ingredients (except whipped cream) and blend until thick and still icy. Pour into 4 tall glasses, top with whipping cream and drizzle chocolate over the whipped cream.
How to make a Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
Coffee Recipe 6 - Iced Constantine Coffee (Serves 8)
- 6 cups dark roast brewed coffee
- 4 cinnamon sticks, crushed or broken into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2/3 cup honey
- Ice cubes
- Half-and-half, milk, or low fat
Mix together the coffee and cinnamon sticks. Using the coffee-cinnamon mixture and the water, brew coffee by your customary brewing method. Add the cardamom and honey to the hot coffee and stir until the honey dissolves. Cover and chill.
To serve, fill tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour about 2/3 cup chilled coffee into each glass. Pass the half-and-half or milk.
Starbucks Iced Constantine Coffee Recipe Video
Coffee Recipe 7 - Caramel Apple Cider (Serves 1)
- Cinnamon syrup- a couple of squirts
- Good quality apple juice
- Whipped cream
- Carmel syrup drizzled on top
Blend cinnamon syrup with apple juice and caramel syrup
How to Make Caramel Apple Cider Coffee Video
Coffee Recipe 8 - Caramel Vanilla Latte (Serves 1)
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1/4 cup hot milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 tablespoon caramel flavored sundae syrup
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
Combine coffee, milk and vanilla in large mug; stir until coffee is dissolved. Stir in caramel syrup and brown sugar.Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Iced Caramel Latte with Vanilla Cream Recipe Video
Coffee Recipe 9 - Gingerbread Latte (Serves 4)
- 4 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons gingerbread syrup
- 4 shots of espresso (or very strong coffee)
- Pinch of crushed gingerbread cookie
- Cinnamon to taste
Measure 1 1/2 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup into each of 4 (10-ounce) mugs. Pull a shot of espresso and pour in serving mug. Fill mug with steamed milk. Top with 1/4 inch foam. Garnish with a sprinkle crushed ginger bread cookie, or with light dusting of cinnamon sugar.
How to Make a Gingerbread Latte Video
Coffee Recipe 10 - Hot Chocolate (Serves 1)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk (whole or low fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Measure water, cocoa, and sugar in glass measuring cup or large mug. Stir well. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes to make chocolate syrup. Stir in milk and vanilla and microwave until warm. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.