De'Longhi ECAM45.760.W Bean to Cup Coffee Machine UK Review
Thanks for taking the time to check out our UK review of the De'Longhi ECAM45.760.W Bean to Cup coffee machine. This is one of the biggest selling of this type of machine online in the UK.
The main thing about this machine is that it is simple and intuitive to use. It has a simple to understand panel and it still allows you plenty of choice when it comes to making your favourite strength and taste of coffee. All it takes is a single touch of a button.
It makes coffee types such as Cappuccino, Caffee Latte or Latte Macchiato
With this particular model you will own a well known and a well trusted brand. Thee important thing though is you do get great tasting fresh coffee as and when you want it.
All you need to do is buy fresh beans in a coffee store or supermarket and the machine does the rest.
Online buyers rate this machine very highly and overall they have given this one a 90% buyer satisfaction rating.
This model sits in the low to mid tier range of the price point scale for this type of bean to cup machine. It has a full RRP of close to £1000, but you can find this one online for around half that price.
Most people will be familiar with the brand of course, and the fact that this one has such a high buyer rating, is a clear sign why this maker sells consistently well.
Who Would Buy the De'Longhi ECAM45.760.W?
As you can see from the image above, this is a really contemporary looking machine and will look good in most modern kitchens. The image above is the chrome look and it is also available in black or a combination of black and chrome.
That gives you some interesting options and allows you to find one that will suit your own kitchen.
Any buyer who prefers frothed or steamed milk coffee drinks will really like this machine.
A Little About the De'Longhi Brand
This is one of the best known brands when it comes to buying coffee machines. This is an Italian brand and they have been making coffee makers and machines since 1974.
Their vision is to be recognised as the global market leader in coffee, comfort and selected kitchen and home care.
They are known for their high quality design, and also for making high quality products.
How Buyers Rate the ECAM45.760.W Model?
Overall buyers rate this model with an average 90% buyer satisfaction
- 78% of all buyers gave it a full 5 star review
- 6% of all buyers gave this one a bad review
What Buyers Said About this Model?
We know from the above satisfaction rating that overall buyers rated this coffee maker with a very high buyer rating score. In this section we look at what the buyers had to say about their rating and why they awarded the score that they did.
We have read the reviews, summarised those and we found the easiest way to present these was in the form of a pros and cons table, which we have included below.
- A few buyers said this machine is extremely easy to use
- They liked the fact that you could customise your drinks easily
- Most buyers liked the automatic frother on this machine
- May buyers also used this to make tea and to make really good tasting hot chocolate
- A few buyers said they didn't like the "flat white" that this machine made
- Some buyers said it does not make hot enough coffee
When this was first released it did have a very high end price point. Thankfully this popular machine has continued to drop in price, though be aware that it is still not cheap.
It also has a ton of useful features which we will explain in the specification just below.
De'Longhi ECAM45.760.W Machine Specification
Just below we have included the technical and specification details for those that want that type of information.
We have also included the main features and why these are important.
- It measures 26 x 46 x 36 cm
- It weighs 11 Kg
- Has 1,450 watts of power
- Made from stainless steel
- Available in 3 colours
- 2 litre capacity
- The carafe’s thermal double-wall keeps milk at an ideal temperature
- Has an easy to use and simple simple one touch functionality
- The machine has an automatic cappuccino system
- Has micro-foam technology for your cappuccino, latte macchiato, cafe latte, flat white, espresso macchiato and more
- Also has a very useful hot water spout attachment which is great for making tea or hot chocolate
- The machine has a milk menu so as you can make your favourite drink
- Pick from a short, medium or long from extra mild to extra strong, enjoy it piping hot, medium or at a lower temperature
- This model has automatic cleaning
- The coffee dispenser can be adjusted in height so will take either full size or espresso cups
- It has a removable 2 Litre water tank with optional water filter
- The container tap for coffee beans is flavour saving
- You can use whole beans or ready-ground coffee
- The grinder has 13 adjustable settings to grind your coffee as coarse or fine as you like
Our Verdict on this De'Longhi Model
There are bean to cup machines that cost around £1,000 and they are the latest releases with lots of features. At around half the price is this model and it has plenty of features for any coffee lover.
Buyers rate it very highly with a 90% satisfaction rating. We have shown our own individual ratings below for what we think are the important things when buying any coffee machine.
It is very well made, from a very good brand and makes really good coffee..
This machine does have great style and it is one of the easiest bean to cup machines that you will ever use. With some of these machines you would need a degree in computing just to be able to operate them. That is not the case with this one.
If this is not the model for you, then check out our top 10 list of bean to cup machines by clicking right here.
This model the De'Longhi ECAM45.760.W Eletta has sold well for the last few years and continues to perform really for almost every buyer.