Ikich Coffee Grinder UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the popular Ikich branded coffee grinder. This is a blade style grinder, which is priced sensibly, and is about the average price point for a blade grinder.
According to buyers, this model does a very good job of grinding coffee beans, and is also useful for grinding spices, seeds, grains, nuts, peppers and herbs.
How Buyers Rate the Ikich Coffee Grinder?
- Overall 2,000+ online buyers have given this grinder a 92% buyer satisfaction
- 75% of these same buyers have given this grinder a full 5 star review
- To date 2% of all buyers have given this a poor review.
What Online Buyers Say about this Coffee Grinder?
Overall, as we can see, the satisfaction rating is very good. We have now summarised what those same buyers had to actually say about the grinder, after they had bought and used it.
We have done that by setting it out in a table of Pros and Cons.
This section gives details for those who like to see the full product information.
- This grinder works in the same way as most blade grinders. The lid acts as a safety switch which means it can't be used until the lid is on. That of course makes sure that you can't cut your fingers on the sharp blade.
- You then simply push a button to start the grind - The shorter the burst the coarser the grind - there are no settings for grinds
- It measures 24.9 x 12.6 x 12.4 cm and weighs 790 grams
- It comes in a black colour with a silver coloured top
- The blade is made from stainless steel
- It has a 150 watt motor which is pretty typical for this type of blade grinder
- The lid is transparent which is good as you can look in and see the thickness of the grind
- Buyers like that the cord (4.26 feet long) can be wound up under the base when not in use
- It has a 60 gram (2.1 oz) capacity and that's enough for 12 small cups of coffee
Our Opinion on the Ikich Coffee Grinder?
As you have read, this coffee grinder does get very good reviews and the price does represent very good value for money.
This is a basic grinder, but is is just a basic grinder - that makes it a good choice for someone who wants a simple grinder to use
It doesn't have any frills or settings which does help make it easier to use.
We think it is worth pointing out that the instructions say it can't be used for anything with moisture and that includes products such as corn, wheat, barley etc.
If this is not the grinder for you, then check out our top 10 list of blade grinders by clicking here.
This one clearly sells really well with over 2,000 online buyer reviews, and has also maintained a high buyer satisfaction rating.