Thanks for taking the time to read our review of the Muzili blade coffee grinder. With an RRP of just under £39, this basic grinder sells well online. You can also usually find it much cheaper online as well.
We also found during our research that you can almost always find this cheaper online with just a bit of searching around.
As of the time of writing this review, the online buyer satisfaction rating was 90%, which is a strong and consistent buyer rating.
We believe that this one is worth a closer look based on the high level of sales online, and the consistently good online buyer ratings.
According to the manufacturer this grinder can grind coffee beans, nuts, and grains.
At first glance the grinder does have a very nice appearance, and it is heavily advertised as being a low noise option. We check this grinder out in our detailed review below.
How Buyers Rate the Muzili Grinder
- Online buyers overall gave this grinder an average satisfaction rating of 90% which is as good as we have ever seen
- 70% of all buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- 4% of all buyers gave this one a bad rating
What Buyers Say About the Muzili Grinder
As you can see the ratings are very good overall and any comments and reviews that we read were overall also very good. We do however like to include all of the detail when we summarise up our findings.
We have included those findings in a simple pros and cons table just below. We have summarised what those online buyer reviewers have to say about this grinder.
- Buyers said this is extremely easy to use
- Buyers said this type of grinder is useful for grinding small amounts of coffee which is ideal if you like to have fresh coffee regularly
- Buyers liked the idea that you could quickly clean the inside of the grinder with the supplied brush
- Buyers also liked the transparent lid which is a necessity so as you can check on the fineness of the grind
- Overall buyers said this ground very well, and also ground very finely to a powder type ideal if making espresso
- Around 4 out of every 100 buyers left a poor review
- A couple of buyers said they received a damaged grinder and had to return it
- Some buyers did not like the fact that you couldn't dismantle this and properly clean it
Based on all the customer review feedback that we read, this grinder appears to work well for grinding coffee beans and other nuts and spices. With reference to the complaints if you ever receive damaged goods in the post, they should of course be immediately returned and replaced.
Overall there are not a lot of complaints, and any complaints we found are common to blade grinders in particular. The main one is that the grinder has no settings, and with this type of price point you just won't get that feature. You have to constantly check the grind after a few seconds to see how fins it is.
We always include a specification section on all of our product reviews. This allows our readers to get a good understanding of the shape, weight, etc of the grinder.
We also like to explain some of the more important features of the product.
- Measures 10 x 10 x 17.5 cm
- Weighs 0.74 Kg
- This has a 50 ml capacity
- It has a 200 watt motor
- It has a transparent cover which is useful to look through and check on the state of the grind
- The inside of the grinder is made from good quality 304 food grade stainless steel so no need to worry about the taste of plastic
- The lid also acts as a locking ring and you can only start to grind when this is fully in place and that is a very useful safety feature
- It comes with a cleaning brush which is suitable for going inside the grinder and quickly cleaning the inside
- Please note that this does not come with a grind setting choice - you physically have to check the grind which is inconvenient - be sure to check as this grinder can get to a fine grind in 5-8 seconds
- This grinder will grind nuts and spices and takes about 10 to 15 seconds for that type of work
- To operate you push down on the lid so easy to use
Our Verdict on the Muzili Coffee Grinder
The Muzili coffee grinder is a blade grinder, and overall online buyers have rated this with a consistently high buyer rating. This is not a high end grinder and so it lacks a lot of features.
As a basic grinder though it clearly works really well. All of that is reflected in the price point, so in other words, you get what you pay for.
There are no complaints about noise with this grinder and that is a big plus point for many buyers. Many blade grinders are much noisier than this one.
If this is not the blade grinder for you, then why not check out our list of blade grinders by clicking here. We have created a top 10 list there which may help you out.
This grinder from the Muxili brand is a very good basic grinder, made from food grade stainless steel and gets high buyer ratings. As long as you are not expecting any frills, then this one is a good choice.
Buyers said it did a good job on nuts, spices and also on coffee beans.