Chefs Inspirations Electric Coffee Grinder Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the Chef's Inspirations electric coffee grinder. Many people living in the UK will be familiar with this brand. They make a range of kitchen products and this is of course their coffee grinder.
It can also be used to grind spices and nuts, and overall that can make this grinder a very useful kitchen gadget. Buyers rate their purchase highly and it has certainly sold a lot of units in the UK & in Europe.
The good news is that it comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and if you decide to keep it after that, then has a 1 year warranty.
That should help you try this one with the peace of mind that if you don't like it or rate it, then you can get your money back as long as you return it within 30 days.
Chef’s Inspirations Electric Coffee Grinder Images
Just below we have included a few images of this grinder model so as you can see what you are getting for your money, should you decide to buy this one. You can click on the image to see a larger version if you wish.
How Do Buyers Rate the Chef’s Inspirations Electric Coffee Grinder?
- Overall online buyers have given this grinder a very good 85% buyer satisfaction rating
- 64% of all buyers have given this one a full 5 star review
- 8% of all buyers have given this grinder a bad review
Just below we will explore both the bad and good ratings to help you decide if this is the right blade grinder for your own specific needs.
What Buyers Say About This Coffee Grinder
We know that generally speaking, online buyers rate their purchase very highly with a very high 85% buyer satisfaction rating. In this section we have checked out what buyers actually have to say about their purchase, after they have bought and used the grinder.
The first thing that we noticed with this particular coffee grinder was that most buyers bought this one to grind nuts and spices rather than actual coffee beans. Many people used it for a range of grinding options though, so we focus here on that general grinding ability.
- 2/3 of all buyers gave this a 5 star review
- Doesn't take up much room on the kitchen work top
- Extremely easy to use
- Very easy to clean
- Does a very good job of grinding coffee beans, nuts and spices
- Buyers said this was a light and compact grinder
- Most buyers loved this as a handy kitchen gadget
- 8% of all buyers gave this a bad review
- A few buyers said it was too slow
- Can't immerse the base of this in water
- A few buyers said it does not grind all of the beans all of the time
With any product you will always get mixed reviews. The majority of buyers really liked this grinder. Those that did complain said it was either just too slow, or did not always grind everything inside it.
For coffee grinding we would always recommend a burr grinder, but those are twice the price of this one. In terms of value for money, this one does a good enough job.
Chef’s Inspirations Grinder Specification
Many potential buyers do like to see the specification for anything they are going to buy. We have included all of that important information just below:
- Measures 18.4 x 12.4 x 11.4 cm
- Weighs 663 grams
- Uses 100 watts of power
- Black and white colour
- Made from plastic outside with stainless steel body and blades
- 70 gram capacity and that is enough coffee grains for about 10 cups of coffee
- Takes around 1 minute to grind the 70 grams
- Comes with a 1 year warranty and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- This grinder will only work when the lid has been placed on for safety reasons
- The lid is also clear and easy to see through
- Non slip base
- CE and ROHS approved
- Uses the pulse method to grind
- Comes fitted with a UK 3 pin plug
Chef’s Inspirations Grinder Video Review
We checked around to try and find a few video reviews of this product. This one seemed to be the best available.
Our Verdict on the Chef's Inspiration Coffee Grinder
- This grinder is from a pretty well known brand, and with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee you can always just try it and see without any financial loss
- We would always recommend a burr grinder, but as blade grinders go, this one does get very good reviews
- It is compact and light and doesn't take up a great deal of room
If this is not the blade coffee grinder for you, then why not check out our top 10 list of blade coffee grinders by clicking here.
Overall though buyers do like this product, and for the majority of users this model seems to do the job really well. The grinder looks really well and the non slip base ensures that it will not move around when being used.
Cleaning this grinder will take a little bit of patience. The base of the unit has an electric motor and you can never put that into water, or indeed into a dishwasher. All electric coffee grinders are exactly the same.
Most people used a pastry brush to clean this out and then wiped the interior and exterior with a cloth.
If you are a real coffee lover, then this will not be a good choice for you. In fact no blade grinder is a good choice for the best tasting coffee. You will always be better off with a burr grinder.
The reason for that is that blade grinders like this one chop the coffee beans to make a grind. Burr grinders squeeze the beans and make a better and fuller flavour.